AMOEBA AIRSOFT is a brand new softair brand from ARES that aims to design new, innovative and market-driven products.
The Ares X Amoeba AMMS is an assault rifle based on the famous M4 series with integrated Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS). It features an innovative tactical forearm where individual elements can be replaced individually. The adjustable shoulder rest can be locked in five positions. The adjustable Spin-Up System provides the necessary precision.
- EFCS system
- Tactical Handguard with interchangeable grip elements
- Rail rail
- Metal body with Amoeba Nylon Fiber attachments
- Adjustable shoulder rest
- Foldable, adjustable rear sight
- Removable muzzle piece
- Detachable sling attachment
- Adjustable spin-up system
Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS) with No-Jam Technology!
- The intelligent gearbox stops automatically e.g. when the operating voltage is too low.
- The all-in-one design provides a closed system and low maintenance.
- The programmable chip control is configurable to the battery type, for protection against deep discharge*.
Softair weapons with an energy above 0.5 joules are subject to the Weapons Act and must have an 'F' marking in the pentagon. The acquisition, possession and transport of the weapons is permitted to adults without a firearms license. However, they are subject to the ban on carrying (§42 a WaffG).
*Only in conjunction with the programming box (#204176)!